You need to hire a General ‘#Password‘ Manager! 👩🏻💼👨🏿💼
No, not a literal person, but you do need something to help you and your team remember the countless passwords you have for all your systems!
Well, in today’s business landscape, cyber security is a top priority. Security and frequently changed passwords is the 1st line of defence but remembering complex keystroke combinations and making changes can be difficult for people.
This leads to compromised security, but password managers can be the answer to your cyber security concerns.
Here’s ‘5 Benefits of Using a Password Manager’!
- You don’t need a good memory! The tool remembers them for you, so this means you can incorporate the latest recommendations for password complexities.
- You can use stronger passwords! Without having to remember complicated passwords, your team will be able to not only use stronger passwords, but also use a different password for every access point.
- Faster Access: password managers allow people to type a single password. Your team will spend less time fumbling with login screens and password recovery, and spend more time doing what matters.
- Manage Shared Accounts: for many businesses, managing users’ access to various accounts can be a nightmare! Especially if multiple people need access to a single account. A password manager will allow you to efficiently manage and change the password as necessary.
- More than Passwords: many password manager apps allow users to store and manage more than logins and passwords. For example, some provide secure access to payment information, whilst others enable other technologies such as multifactor authentication (MFA/2FA).